viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2011

A 2.1 Business Oral Presentation October 13th

Hi guys

For this presentation you have to present:

- Name of the project
- Mission and Vision
- Main objective
- Product
- Budget
- Requierments

You can support your ideas with paper but DO NOT READ.
Bring visual help.

To improve your pronuntation you can acces to http://translate.google.com.co/?hl=es&tab=wT

And write down the words that you want to pronounce, click on the cornet and you will listen how it is.

1 comentario:

  1. I blog often and I really thank you for your information. Your article has truly peaked my interest.
    I am going to book mark your site and keep checking
    for new details about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.



    Check out my web-site - website

    ResponderEliminar